The U.S. took home medals on Saturday in a variety of sports, including basketball, track and field, and boxing
A notable winner was Gwen Jorgensen, who earned the first ever U.S. medal in the triathlon.
Here are all the medals won by the U.S. on Day 15.
Day 15 U.S. medals
- Women’s basketball
- Women’s 4×400-meter relay (track and field)
- Men’s 4×400-meter relay (track and field)
- Gwen Jorgensen, Women’s triathlon
- Matthew Centrowitz, Men’s 1,500-meters (track and field)
- Shakur Stevenson, Men’s bantam 56kg (boxing)
- David Boudia, Men’s 10-meter platform (diving)
- J’den Cox, Men’s freestyle 86kg (wrestling)
- Jackie Galloway, Women’s 67kg (taekwondo)
- Bernard Lagat, Men’s 1,500-meters (track and field)
For more information, head to our Olympics home page.