Date/Time: 3:30 PM EST Saturday October 1, 2016
Location: Sanford Stadium Athens, G
Point Spread: Tennessee -3
Total Line: 54
Tennessee Volunteers vs. Georgia Bulldogs on 10//1/15 at 3:30 PM at
Sanford Stadium Athens, GA. The linesmaker has Tennessee as the 3-point road favorite with a total of 54.
Tennessee is 4-0 with an ATS record of 2-2 and an O/U
record of 2-2 and Georgia is 3-1 with an ATS record of 1-3 and an O/U
record of 1-3.
Last Games: Tennessee beat Florida 38-28 and covered as a 4-point favorite and Georgia lost to Ole Miss 45-14 failing to cover as a 7-point underdog.
This season Georgia is 1-0 at home and Tennessee is 1-0 on the road.
These teams met last season at Tennessee where the Volunteers beat the Bulldogs 38-31 and the covered as a 2.5-point underdog with the total going Over.
Tennessee ranks 85th in total offense and 39th in total defense
while Michigan ranks 72nd in total offense and 60th in total defense.
- UT is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.
- UT is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- UT has an Over record of 4-0 in their last 4 vs. a team with a winning record.
- UGA is 2-6 ATS in their last 8 home games.
- UGA is 2-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- UGA has an Under record of 8-0 in their last 8 home games.
- Tennessee is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games against Georgia.
- Tennessee is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games against Georgia.
- In the last 4 games between these teams the total has gone Over every time.
- In the last 5 games between these teams at Georgia the Over record is 4-1.
Tennessee @ Texas A&M
Georgia @ South Carolina
Tennessee Volunteers at Georgia Bulldogs Free Pick
The Vols offense erupted for 38 points against a good Gators defense which may have been a turning point for the Tennessee team. That’s not a good sign for a Georgia defense that got shredded for 45 points on 510 yards last week against Ole Miss. This has a square feel to it, but we’ll lay the -3.5 and back the visitor.
Take the Tennessee Volunteers -3.5