Date/Time: 3:30 PM EST Saturday September 24, 2016
Location: Neyland Stadium Knoxville, TN
Point Spread: Tennessee -6.5
Total Line: 43.5
Florida Gators vs. Tennessee Volunteers on 9/24/2015 at 3:30 PM at
Neyland Stadium Knoxville, TN. The linesmaker has Tennessee as a 6.5 point
spread favorite with a total of 43.5.
Florida is 3-0 with an ATS record of 1-2 and an O/U
record of 1-2 and Tennessee is 3-0 with an ATS record of 1-2 and an O/U
record of 1-2.
Last Games: Florida moved to 3-0 on the season with a 32-0 win over North Texas failing to cover as a 32.5-point favorite and the total going Under. Tennessee also moved to 3-0 with a 28-19 win over Ohio and they failed to cover the 27-point spread with the total going Under.
These teams last met in the 2014 season at Tennessee where the Gators beat the Volunteers 10-9 with Florida covering in the Pick game and the total going Under.
This season Tennessee is 2-0 at home and this will be the first road game for Florida.
Florida ranks 40th in total offense and 1st in total defense
while Tennessee ranks 101st in total offense and 39th in total defense.
- FLA is 9-1 ATS in their last 10 road games.
- FLA is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- FLA has an Under record of 7-3 in their last 10 games.
- UT is 5-0 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- UT is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 conference games.
- UT has an Over record of 5-1 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Florida is 4-1-1 in their last 6 games against Tennessee.
- Florida is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games against Tennessee.
- The road team is 6-1-1 ATS in the last 8 games between these teams.
- In the last 6 games between these teams the Over record is 5-1.
Florida @ Vanderbilt
Tennessee @ Georgia
Florida Gators at Tennessee Volunteers Free Pick
The Vols will have double revenge on their mind after dropping two straight to the Gators over the last two seasons. Both by one point! We think that they may be able to come up with a victory again this season. Before Week 1 Tennessee looked super strong on paper, but their play hasn’t been a reflection of the on paper talent. They were fortunate to escape with a win versus Appalachian State and were outplayed by Virginia Tech and sure didn’t impress with a nine point victory over Ohio. Florida looks to be for real with dominating wins in their three games. Admittedly it was over inferior competition, but the wins were of blowout fashion and they should handle the step up against the Volunteers.
Take the Florida Gators +7