Date/Time: 8:30 PM EST Monday September 19, 2016
Location: Soldier Field Chicago, IL
Some bettors may think this is an awful game, but from a betting stand point it’s a decent match up. The Eagles go into the Windy City off an opening Week 1 win over the lowly Browns while the Bears dropped a closer than expected game on the road in Houston. The NFL betting board shows a consensus line of the Bears -3 with a total line of 43 points.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Chicago Bears on 9/19/2016 at 8:30 PM at Soldier Field Chicago, IL.
The Eagles moved to 1-0 on the season with a 29-10 win over the Cleveland Browns in their opener covering as a 4-point favorite and the total going Under.
The Bears fell to 0-1 on the season losing to the Houston Texans 23-14 in their opener failing to cover as a 5.5-point underdog and the total for the game went Under.
These teams met last in the 2013 season where the Eagles crushed the Bears 54-11.
The underdog is 8-3 ATS in the last 11 games between these teams.
In the last 5 games between these teams the Over record is 4-1.
The Eagles rank 7th in total offense and 5th in total defense and the Bears rank 28th in total offense and 15th in total defense.
OPEN YOUR NEW BOVADA ACCOUNT USING BITCOIN AND RECEIVE A 100% BONUS! CLICK HERE
Philadelphia Eagles: 18.82
Chicago Bears: 17.40
- PHIL is 5-12-1 ATS in their last 18 games in September.
- PHIL is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Monday games.
- PHIL has an Over record of 6-2 in their last 8 games.
- CHI is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- CHI is 6-19-1 ATS in their last 26 home games.
- CHI has an Under record of 4-1 in Bears last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
- This season the Eagles have an O/U record of 0-1 and the Bears have an O/U record of 0-1.
- This is the first home game of the season for the Bears and the first road game for the Eagles.
Eagles vs. Steelers
Bears @ Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears Free Pick
We like the Bears here. They had a rookie making his first start at center and on the road plus their best guard Kyle Long seeing his first action. Defensively they had a secondary that on a whole was banged up and didn’t get a ton of play in preseason. A win is a win but getting a home victory over the Browns isn’t a status win. This week rookie QB Carson Wentz will be making his first road start so before you nominate him for ROY he’ll have to prove that he is up to the task.
Take the Bears -3