Point Spread: Alabama -10
Total Line: 54.5
Date/Time: 3:30 PM EST Saturday September 17, 2016
Location: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium Oxford, MS
Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Ole Miss Rebels on 9/17/2016 at 3:30 PM at
Vaught-Hemingway Stadium Oxford, MS. The linesmaker has Alabama as a 10-point spread favorite with a total line of 54.5.
Alabama is 2-0 with an ATS record of 2-0 and an O/U
record of 1-1 and Ole Miss is 1-1 with an ATS record of 0-2 and an O/U
record of 1-1.
Last Games: Alabama moved to 2-0 on the season beating Western Kentucky 38-10 covering as a 27-point favorite with the total going Under. Ole Miss moved to 1-1 with a 38-13 win over Wofford where they failed to cover the spread as a 43-point favorite and the total going Under.
The road team is 6-2 ATS in the last 8 games between these SEC rivals.
In the last two seasons Ole Miss has beaten Alabama twice.
This season Ole Miss is 1-0 at home and this will be the first road game for Alabama.
Alabama ranks 41st in total offense and 6th in total defense
while Ole Miss ranks 76th in total offense and 102nd in total defense.
Ole Miss: 85.07
- BAMA is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- BAMA is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
- BAMA has an Under record of 4-1 in their last 5 conference games.
- MISS is 7-3 ATS in their last 10 home games.
- MISS is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
- MISS has an Under record of 6-1 in their last 7 home games.
- Ole Miss is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games against Alabama.
- Ole Miss is 5-2 in their last 7 home games against Alabama.
- In the last 8 games between these teams the Under record is 6-2.
Alabama vs. Kent State
Ole Miss vs. Georgia
Alabama Crimson Tide at Ole Miss Rebels Free Pick
Alabama Crimson Tide at Ole Miss Rebels
Bama has been unbelievable on the defensive side of the ball holding two solid offensive clubs to a combined 16 points while putting up 90 of their own This is a really solid club and one who we think can repeat this season. That being said, laying 10 points on the road in a conference game against a competent opponent will put a big hole in your bankroll and while we were tempted to lay it, we’ll side here with the home side who has enough offense to get the backdoor if needed.
Take Ole Miss +10